Guidance Office | Phone (330) 825-6104 | Fax (330) 706-0369
Mrs. Jessica Williams
Guidance Counselor (Last Names A-K)
(330) 825-6104 ext. 532128
Mrs. Tracey Colecchi
Guidance Counselor (Last Names L-Z)
(330) 825-6104 ext. 532127
Mrs. Marla Dakes
Guidance Office Secretary
(330) 825-6104 ext.532126
Juniors and Seniors
There are colleges coming through November for visits.
Swing by the Guidance Office and see if your favorite interest is coming. Don't see one that your are interested in? We can try to get them here or information sent to you.
Important AP and CCP information night for students and parents. This will be on Tuesday, December 6th at 6pm in the high school auditorium. This is for new students not previously enrolled in CCP.
Class of 2023
A FINAL TRANSCRIPT FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ORDER FOR YOUR TRANSCRIPT TO BE SENT TO YOUR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY/CAREER TECH SCHOOL. STOP IN THE GUIDANCE OFFICE FOR A FINAL TRANSCRIPT FORM.
1. STUDENTS MAY REQUEST A SCHEDULE CHANGE DURING THE FIRST FIVE DAYS OF THE SEMESTER ONLY,
2. THERE WILL BE NO SCHEDULE CHANGES BASED ON TEACHER PREFERENCE.
3. STUDENTS MAY REQUEST SCHEDULE CHANGES FOR ELECTIVE CLASSES ONLY.
4. ALL SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH EMAIL BY THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO THE COUNSELOR. SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS FROM THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. IF THERE IS A QUESTION OR CONCERN REGARDING THE SCHEDULE A PHONE CONFERENCE MAY BE SET UP. THERE WILL BE NO IN-PERSON MEETINGS WITH PARENTS.
6. SCHEDULE CHANGES ARE NOT GUARANTEED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CLASS SIZE AND AVAILABILITY.
7. WE TRY TO ACCOMMODATE ALL OF YOUR CLASS REQUESTS. IF YOU SEE A CLASS YOU DID NOT REQUEST IT IS BECAUSE THE CLASS YOU WANTED WOULD NOT FIT IN YOUR SCHEDULE.
College Entrance Exams 22/23 – ACT
ACT and SAT registration and test prep materials are available on the ACT and College Board websites.
The test dates below
Sep. 10 Apr. 15
Oct. 22 June 10
Dec. 10 July 15
Testing Site: 239690
College Board: http://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org
What is the role of a Secondary School Counselor?
We are professional educators with a mental health perspective to understand and respond to the challenges presented by today's diverse student population. We provide proactive leadership to help students achieve success in school. Some of the ways we do this are through: Individual and group counseling, career planning, academic skills support, organizational, study and test-taking skills, post-secondary planning, coping strategies, peer relationships and effective social skills, career awareness, substance abuse education, diversity awareness, family/school crisis intervention, consultation/collaboration, referral, and many others.
COUNTY OF SUMMIT ADM BOARD