College Credit Plus & Advancement Placement Meeting (CCP & AP)
Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
6:00 p.m. - NHS Auditorium
~If you have a student planning on participating in either of these programs for the first time, it is strongly encouraged that both you and your student attend this meeting ~
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS (CCP)
- CCP replaces Ohio's Post Secondary Enrollment Options program (PSEO) and all alternative dual enrollment programs previously governed by Ohio Revised Chapter 3365.
- Govenor Kasich signed H.B. 487 into law on June 16, 2014.
- CCP program operational 2015/2016 school year.
College Credit Plus Requires Two Fundamental Conditions:
1. Student must be enrolled in both college and high school.
2.Student will earn transcripted college and high school credit(s) upon completion of the course(s).
College Credit Plus Enrollment Process:
- Student is required to complete and turn in the CCP Enrollment Form to school counselor by April 1st.
- Student and parent must attend CCP informational session provided by the school.
- Student must apply to the University of Akron by May 15th or Stark State College by May 1st of current school year.
- Student must meet university/college undergraduate admission requirements