Welcome to MRS. VANCE'S web page. I have been teaching physical education in Norton for 15 years. I have a husband, two adult children, and one grandson. I also have two labrador retrievers and two granddogs.
TEN THINGS I EXPECT FROM MY STUDENTS!
1. Students should come prepared for class activities.
2. Students should give their best effort.
3. Students should listen and follow directions.
4. Students should listen when I am talking or another student has something to say.
5. Students are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship during class activities and challenges.
6. Students should respect our school and equipment.
7.Students are expected to raise their hand if they have something to say.
8. Students are expected to make good behavior choices.
9. Students should show respect for themselves and for their classmates.
10. All students should come to class with a positive attitude and an open mind to learn new things, except new challenges and goals and be willing to work with one another.